Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Dove valentine's day.

So I was eating some Dove chocolate (like one does when valentine's day draws near) and on the inside of the wrapper, instead of saying "You're Beautiful" or "Live Your Dreams" as per usual, it said "Be Your Own Valentine."

ouch.

apparently even nationwide companies know that I'm all by my wonesome this valentine's day.

well Dove, you have inspired the following poem by Hope, your favorite random customer.

I'll tell me "I love you"
and hold my own hand
I'll buy us one ticket
to see a good band

I'll get me some flowers
to brighten my day
and send me a postcard
when I'm far away.

I'll get me some chocolates
a dozen or two
I don't think I'll mind
if I sneak just a few

I'll buy me a dress
as a lovely surprise
I certainly hope
I can guess my right size

and if I am wrong,
everything will be fine
cause I can't get upset,
I'm my own valentine.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT TO BE YOUR VALENTINE! YOU ARE MUCH TOO CLEVER HOPALICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete