Monday, March 18, 2013

THNGVBD

Who has read this book?


If you have not read this book, then I am sorry to say that you are not literarily cultured. EVERY child/adult/mammal/amphibian should read Alexandar and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

.....you see where this is going.

I am about to pitch you the idea for a sequel: Hope and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. 


Alexandar's book starts out "I went to sleep with gum in my mouth, and now there's gum in my hair."

well.

I did NOT go to sleep with gum in my mouth and wake up with gum in my hair. In fact, I did not go to sleep at ALL!!!!! this may not seem like a big deal, but let the record show that I have NEVER pulled an all nighter before.....and apparently it makes me CAPS HAPPY because as I'm looking back at my post thus far there are a TON of caps.

anyways, I didn't go to sleep because I had to study for this craaaaaaaaaazy chemistry test that I took at 10 in the morning. I downloaded the review sheet, read about 40 pages of dense, molecule-infused nonsense, and took meticulus notes on everything in the review packet. I didn't even take

b
r
e
a
k
s

unless they were 2 hours apart from each other and lasted the length of a taylor swift song. which reminds me. I found this little beauty


whaaaaaaaaaaa? did two nine year olds just go on my dream date? yes.

so anyways, I went to go take my test, and........I knew NOTHING!!!! seriously! the review had (and I'm being literal) ONE questions that had to do with ANYTHING on the review sheet! the rest was Greek! and not the multiple choice Greek!

I missed one day of class last week due to illness and BAM! apparently that was the only class we needed to attend for this test or something crazy like that.

on the upside, if you ever want to chat tropinone synthesis, i'm available.

so after I failed that test, I went to get lunch and they told me that they were all out of my fave soup! So I took my second fave soup home to take a nap when I realized.....I was locked out!

PICTURE: a sleepy, may-or-may-not-have-showered college freshman eating soup on the floor next to her locked door.


it gets better.

So i have to go to class.......until 5:00PM! Atfter which I go to the CANC to get a spare key. lo and behold


wait for it


my roommate has checked out the spare key and won't be coming home until late tonight!

thus began my quest to find my R.A. (not home) and subsequently must hunt down ANY RA in my building.

which leads us to me. blogging. staying awake until 7:00 because of a group project. that's 32 hours people. thirty-two hou-rs.

in the words of Alexandar the wise:

"I think I'll move to Australia. "

1 comment:

  1. I just read that to Seth this very night! (No joke.) NOW, you tell that chemistry teacher, "I hope you sit on a tack!" What a crummy day. Best wishes to your speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete