Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"Bank"ing on cliche phrases

Do you remember word banks?

Well any of these words matched with their corresponding numbers will complete a sentence that is  likely to be heard out and about campus.









_____________ , ____________ ! I ___________ forgot 
            1                           2                           3
_____________!
            4                                   


1                             2                           3                                 
Dang                       Man                       Totally                  
Shoot                      Bro                        Honestly                
                               Dude                     Seriously                
                               Girl                                                    
                                                                                         
                                                                                         

  4
that the reading was due today
to ask for his/her number
my key
to bring my meal card
where my family home evening group meets
his/her name





examples:

Dang, Bro! I totally forgot my key!

Shoot, Girl! I seriously forgot where my family home evening group meets!

etc.





This has been your daily dose of college life


2 comments:

  1. Dang, girl! You're the bombdigity blog queen! Did any of the a-foregoing phrases escape your lips in the past week and a half?

    ReplyDelete