Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tell me the fake truth....Stat!

O.k. so from time to time, I like to look up a little thing called my blog stats. You know, like how many times my blog has been accessed, which web browser people used and so forth.

fun stuff.

Actually, for me it is, because it counts the times I get on here as well (to post entries etc.). So it looks like a lot more people read my blog than actually do.

In fact, I think the WHOLE stats tracker is messed up, because this is what it says about how many hits have come from each country.

United States-----------------1774
Russia ------------------88
Canada ----------------------31
United Kingdom ----------------28
Germany ----------------18
Latvia ----------9
South Korea ---------------------6
Malaysia --------------3
Brazil ------------2
Dominican Republic -------------2   

What the???? 

Latvia?
Germany?
South Korea? 

I had no idea that my Malaysian 
following was up to a booming
three hits! 

So to all of you foreign friends 
that blogger claims to be
 reading an American college
 student's blog - 

Zdra-stvu-eetee! 

Guten Tag!

Sveiki!

안녕하세요! 


Hola! 


Olá!








2 comments: