Tuesday, September 18, 2012

elliptical illusion


Im in love i'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

with whom you ask?

wrong question. I think you mean "with what?" and the answers is......



The elliptical.

This wonderus walk/bike machine has captured my heart with its sleek design, its rythmic movement, and it's 5 minutes away easy access. Yes my friends, I know I've had an on-again-off-again relationship with the treadmill, but I was never prepared to fully commit. It was just so.....needy. I mean, I couldn't help but feel like I was the only one who wanted to slow things down in that relationship. It was just.....moving too fast.

But with this elliptical, I feel like it always wants to go the same pace I do. I feel like I was always pushing the treadmill's buttons, but with the elliptical it's a different story. I know it loves me too because of the continuous flashing heart on the screen.


We're such a happy couple. The only foreseeable bump in our future is that I've also kinda got a thing for Lucky Charms. They don't get along too well together. The elliptical always knows when I've been spending time with Lucky Charms because I need to go slower, and I tend not to visit as much. Oh well. We'll just see how things play out.  




And sadly, this is the extent of my love life at BYU for the time being. 





1 comment:

  1. Yes. The elliptical is AMAZING!! :) :)

    --
    alecia

    ReplyDelete